[NTLK] Please Help with bluetooth

From: Andrew Petrov <carlylegroup_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 22:56:47 EDT

I'm trying to get bluetooth to work on my Newton 2100 with an Ambicon
BT2000D-CF bluetooth card. I've installed all four necessary
packages. The newton tells me a com. card has been inserted when I
try to used the PC card. I've tried every possible combination of
position, driver, and speed but when I try to test the card in the
bluetooth setup utility, I get a message saying either that there is
no card or a -16022 error. If anyone could help me I'd really
appreciate it.