Re: [NTLK] Please Help with bluetooth

From: <andrewfox_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 04:43:05 EDT

Hi,
Your Ambicom card wouldn't happen to have a black antenna would it?
All the black one's I've tried have shown exactly these symptoms.

If yours is a purple antenna variant would you mind telling us the
serial number on the rear label.

Another post has suggested that some of the purple ones also do NOT
work. I suspect that some of the early purple antenna variants share
the same internal characteristics as their black predecessors.

In fact if anyone with a purple antenna Ambicom BT2000-CF card could
send me their serial number OFF LIST and indicate whether it works or
not for them I will compile responses and post back to the list and
to Eckart directly.

regards
Andrew