Re: [NTLK] Shout out to developers

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 18:08:32 EDT

On the subject of syncing, I just came upon a great article on
Macdevcenter on how Tiger handles syncing. You can all read it here:

  http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2006/09/05/synching.html?page=1

or here: http://tinyurl.com/zmxjx

The author has written a book on syncing (although its not too
technical) and the article has a good overview of how sync services
work on Tiger. It looks to be extremely useful to a developer working
on a sync solution for OS X.

I've decided that as part of the bounty, we might provide the
developer with a copy of this book. Anyone think this is a good idea?

Tovi