Re: [NTLK] Seeking Anybody in San Francisco Bay Area!

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 19:05:50 EDT

Ken,

Thank you for helping! The only information I have on Mr. Jeremy Bond
Shepherd is that he has lived in the San Francisco area and has attended at least
one of the Stanford Newton User Group meetings.

There is also a Jeremy Shepherd who runs some kind of fancy pearl exchange in
the area, but I think he's a different guy.

I'll try that number. Maybe we'll get lucky. I'll let you know what happens.

Warmest regards,

Matt Kowalczyk