Re: [NTLK] Keyspan and Newten

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_newted.org>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 04:14:15 EDT

On Sep 8, 2006, at 4:50 PM, < Jason Lindsay > had penned:
> I know that the problem is not with the IC dongle,
> because the MP130 doesn't use it. That leaves
> 2 things: the serial cable (which was still wrapped
> up in its' nice packaging, and cable-tied together),
> or the Keyspan. Any ideas on anything I can try
> without having to send anything back?

Have you check the the advance settings in the Keyspan Control Panel
(OS 9?) What does it report as far as port name for the Keyspan device?
I find it will put random device names here. I will rename these to
something like "USB Printer Port" and "USB Modem Port"

Next, I would check and see what the NCU application reports with in
its preferences I would make sure they match. Also, you should turn off
Appletalk as an option.

Use the advance settings it the Keyspan Control Panel to help diagnose
What is happening while the drivers are try to set up the device.

Let me know if I can help, I have a Keyspan USA28X and use it all the
time.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET