Re: [NTLK] The Newton legacy will never die!!! :-D

From: Ervino Cus <ercus_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 18:25:40 EDT

Well, beside winspuzz, the hardware is not half bad for a true mobile
use. The price is high, but themachine is stuffed and the screen is
legible and crisp.

IF ONLY IT HAD THE NEWTON OS! Or at least MacOs!!!

Darn Jobs: you killed the Newt cold-blooded, and now you are making
us use windoze in absentia of a MacTablet!!! :-D

Mala tempora currunt... LOL!

Cheers
Ervino