Re: [NTLK] Sharing a Mac's internet connection over Bluetooth

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 01:29:31 EDT

On 12. Sep 2006, at 02:14, Steven Frank wrote:

> Forgive me if this has been covered before. I did a quick search and
> didn't see anything.
> Assuming you have a Mac with a working internet connection, and a
> Newton with a working Bluetooth card, your Mac can "share" the
> internet connection to the Newton, via Bluetooth.

Thanks very much for this, and sorry for not getting back to you
earlier! This is pretty much how I did it earlier as well. Note how
dead simple the Newton side is ;)

It is indeed a bit strange that Apple hasn't made this a simple
option in the Network preferences. I think that might be the most
logical way to put it.

One thing: can you (or somebody else) put this in the Wiki?

Eckhart