[NTLK] Blunt Help

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 18:08:00 EDT

I just received my PICO card and have been trying to connect to my
iMac running 10.4.7 without success. I was able to set up the card
and test it fine but when I click on Discover, nothing is found. I
made sure that the Bluetooth is turned on on my iMac and
Discoverable. I've also turned Bluetooth File transfer and File
Exchange under bluetooth preferences with the "Require pairing for
security option turned on".

If I start the pairing process on the Mac, it sees the Newton, but
not the other way around.

Any clues as to what might be going on?

Tovi