Re: [NTLK] New wiki page on working with a desktop

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 20:54:44 EDT

On Sep 19, 2006, at 5:45 AM, Michael C. Wittmann wrote:

> Rather than putting it here, I thought I'd just post the link. I
> wrote up how I use the Newton together with a desktop in order to
> keep track of my information.

Yay, I love reading articles like these.

It seems like you mostly push info one-way out of the Newton to the
desktop, and not the other way around. True? How do you handle
situations such as a note getting updated? It seems like you are
pretty consistent about using the Newton as the "master device".

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/