Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth

From: Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 09:52:59 EDT

Thanks for that Andreas. I have followed the procedure and the stuff
in the wiki. Unfortunately scrolling does not do anything.
I tried once more. This time it got the computer but no computer's
name, which seems odd as it has caught the name before. As a result
any attempt at pairing failed with a -48807 error.

Obviously something is wrong somewhere as the computer's name is
either not being sent or not being found by the Newt.

Further help/suggestions are needed!

Brian