Re: [NTLK] Started Using my 2100 again!

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 00:40:46 EDT

Eddie Bauer used to sell a nice bag about 3" deep x 6" wide x 9"
tall. It has a rear segment that works great for a 2x00 in a normal
case, and there is still plenty of room for odds & ends in the front
large segment, and "outside" small pocket. I just noticed today, tho
I've had it for years. Unfortunately, they do not seem to carry it
any longer.