[NTLK] Started Using my 2100 again!

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 23:10:18 EDT

I just have to share with everyone that I'm using my 2100 daily now to
manage my workload. What a joy the MessagePad is! I've just grown tired of
lugging around my laptop for everything and my Siemens SX 56 just sucks. Now
my Motorola MPX220 is a sweet phone and could do some of these tasks, but
the screen is too small and not touch. So here's where the 2100 comes in.
Instant On, oh yeah baby - slide and on! I love that. Handwriting
recognition for my to-do's and other notes as things come up! Oh, voice
recording on the fly! I love that too as I call on For Sale By Owners to
offer them free signage/24hr Audio Tour's/legal real estate
contracts/forms/etc. When driving by I just flip on and record my note. I
love how you can set the priority and it sorts automatically. I actually got
my honey-do list done today and my wife just looked at me with complete
disbelief when I gave her status on her 8 items. Sweet!
I really need to design a shoulder holster for it though...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application