Re: [NTLK] Started Using my 2100 again!

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 08:29:33 EDT

On 9/25/06, Paul Curtis <MicroSSG@comcast.net> wrote:
> I actually got my honey-do list done today and my wife just looked at me with
> complete disbelief when I gave her status on her 8 items. Sweet!

Hey Paul,

I'm aware of that look too, but I think my wife thinks I'm going a bit
Newton Happy ;-)

> I really need to design a shoulder holster for it though...

Does it have to be a Holster? can it be a simple bag about the size of
the Newton which you can wear diagonally? I have one that I mentioned
awhile back and it can be worn with the Newton either on one side of
you or across your chest sort of... I'll see if I can find a phoot so
you can either consider it or use it for ideas in designing your
own...

Of course my wife is in Judiciary Branch and suggests that items like
that NOT be worn as you might draw too much interest to yourself... a
word of caution...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung