Re: [NTLK] Started Using my 2100 again!

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 21:15:10 EDT

Your wife is right on, I'm looking for the holster just like for my Sig.
Except that I want to have it either on my chest or back. I want it on my
back for when riding my bicycle and on my chest for any other time. Not on
my side ribcage where I would look suspicious drawing my MP...

My dad is a retired officer and I have more than a million miles on United,
so on both accounts I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on the cautious side.
For sure I won't have it concealed unless it's winter and I'll make it out
of something obnoxious like fire red, denim or the such. What would be even
more humorous would be to have a mic clip up on top of the shoulder strap so
I can radio for help... :-)

It can be a simple bag, but I need the cross strap to keep it from wandering
around to places I don't want or need it.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application