Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo problem

From: <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 08:15:05 EDT

Hi,
Thank you and Dan for advice. The problem is over. I did as following:
Information about meetings, date, names, calls... is placed in
Newton's "native" software not in MoreInfo. I started to open names,
dates, ... and located my information which was still there. I also
open and closed it, changed a little. In between I opened MoreInfo
and observed that some items are coming back. MoreInfo stopped also
stress me with the message about lack of memory. I could also open
prefs which I couldn't before. But it was not all. I took off
batteries and reset Newton. After that life is beautiful again. It
works as usual.
John