Re: [NTLK] Bad Re-celled Rechargeable Pack for MP2000/2100

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 22:12:22 EDT

There's no official list, just by being around long enough...

We used to have a student up in Marquette, MI @ Northern Michigan University
that re-celled them, but I never saw one of his works and I haven't heard
from him in at least a year. I know Woody is capable as well as Sonny, but I
think you would need to sweet talk them. I'm not sure who else in the
States.

KN in Canada, and I'm sure there are a few more who could. We have some
very, very talented Canadians, eh!

Frank is the man in Europe, he's in Germany. When I can, I use him for my
needs.

We also have quite a few blokes down under, but who is re-cellin' I have no
idea?

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage – “You’ve Got Everything To Gain!”

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application