Re: [NTLK] FS: MP2100 and lots of accessories

From: Frederick Heald <justfred_at_obtainium.org>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 23:37:35 EST

Update:

The books are gone. The neoprene cases are gone.

The following items are free - you can have them, for the price of
postage (about $4 each for USPS Express Mail). If these don't get
claimed this week they're going in the trash.
-120 Charging station
-Fax modems
-stack of old 100 and 120 manuals and paper
-waterlogged boxes.
-connection kit
-Farallon ethernet adapter cables
-Leather Carrying Case for Messagepad and Newton Keyboard (slightly
more to ship 'cause it's larger, I think)
-NCU discs and manuals

I found a Microsoft (?!?!) 802.11 card that works fine with the
necessary adapters.

I think I'm going to end up keeping the 2100, keyboard, etc. After
firing it up and playing with it (to transfer ROM to try Einstein -
more questions on that later) I can't bear to part with it.

Thanks for the responses, I should be sticking around here for a while.