Re: [NTLK] Creating a Newton App.. How hard is it?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 14:15:10 EST

Yes, NSBasic's original product is for the Newton. I have a copy and use it
to make quick Newton apps. It works fairly well considering it is not NTK
and is done completely on the Newton. To make it easier to use, I have on my
web site, a customized terminal for working with NSBasic. NSBasic is only
marginally supported these days. We should probably approach them about
making it freeware for the Newton.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
<snip>
Wasn't there a program that could create applications... I mean not
NSBasic or Newt, or anything like that but a real bonehead app maker?
<snip>