Re: [NTLK] Maintenance Issues, Screen, Backlight on 2000U

From: Doug <dougp_at_ispinn.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 23:51:47 EST

> One of the list members said they will replace backlights? I wondered
> if my best bet is to replace the screen at the same time. I have an
> eMate I can use while the MP200U is gone.

Stephanie,

I can do the backlight switch for you, but I'll have to work out the
specifics. It makes sense to do both the screen and the backlight at
the same time, since stripping the Newton down to replace the
backlight is the same thing as removing the digitizer screen.

Email me offline.

Doug Parker
ispinn aatt gmail ddoott com