Re: [NTLK] recelling rechargeables?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 21:07:29 EST

It is Frank Gruendel, see his post from yesterday re: flash cards.
He takes issue with his email address being included in an email but
you should be able to see his email address in the header and contact
him.
He is in Germany but shipping of small thing like the battery pack is
not that much.

Woody