Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bush Agenda.

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 06:14:44 EST

~~~ On 2007/02/02 10:37, Tony Kan at tonykan@xtra.co.nz wrote ~~~

> Let's get back to talking Apple Newtons again....

Tony,

Of course you're right, but at least in the time I've been in NewtonTalk,
I've only seen us go off-topic to argue about religion and politics. We
still have to argue about sex before we can finish breaking the 3
traditional taboos of courtesy in polite company.

:|

We could just get it over with now: I'll start us off.
"SEX-blah-blah-blah". Now if someone else wants to post a contradiction of
that, we can get all this over with in a matter of a day or two. Then maybe
we can get back to Newtons, and that can be that for another decade or so.

Shalom.
Christian

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.
http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/