Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bush Agenda.

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 16:03:38 EST

do you think that if 38 newtons were placed through out Boston with their backlights lit and showing Aqua Teen Hunger Force characters, would they shut down the city again?
  Ed
  web/gadget guru

  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
  ~~~ On 2007/02/02 10:37, Tony Kan at tonykan@xtra.co.nz wrote ~~~

> Let's get back to talking Apple Newtons again....

Tony,

Of course you're right, but at least in the time I've been in NewtonTalk,
I've only seen us go off-topic to argue about religion and politics. We
still have to argue about sex before we can finish breaking the 3
traditional taboos of courtesy in polite company.

:|

We could just get it over with now: I'll start us off.
"SEX-blah-blah-blah". Now if someone else wants to post a contradiction of
that, we can get all this over with in a matter of a day or two. Then maybe
we can get back to Newtons, and that can be that for another decade or so.

Shalom.
Christian

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.
http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/
Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/

Don't You Love Mistyping URL's....
....when they turn out to be pretty neat.
In this case I was trying for Engadget.com, and instead wound up at www.edgadget.com which appears to have lots of Newton software.
 - ProfessorF from the UK pcpro/macuser forum

 Get your own web address.