[NTLK] New Newton Site

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 09:14:56 EST

Good afternoon everyone

I have been working on a new newton website partly to test some new
software and partly to pass the time on friday afternoons at work.

I have called the site NewtonResource, its just in the outline stages
at the moment but feel free to take a look.

I would like to expand the site so if any one has any ideas or
complaints please let me know. If any members would like the site to
include and
particular features or information please feel free to let me know
and I will implement them into the site.

I have included a store but this is not activated yet (I plan to use
a paypal shopping cart for the transactions), I would be willing to
list other members items
on here if any one has any ideas on how to implement it.

Your comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

the url is http://www.newtonresource.co.uk/

P.S if the member who kindly sent me the allpoints card looks at the
store section its not that one I listed, its one I got of ebay before
christmas.