Re: [NTLK] New Newton Site

From: David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 16:36:58 EST

Hmm.. I believe the fragment should actually read:

"...the system alive until Apple gets its act together....

Apple is a singular entity, therefore look at that same fragment and
substitute "the company" for Apple, and you will see the ways of the
force, young Skywalker.

And that is my Schoolhouse Rock moment for the day. Back to work....