Re: [NTLK] New Newton Site

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 16:49:48 EST

On 2/2/07, knowtree@aloha.com <knowtree@aloha.com> wrote:

> Know what happens when an American eating at an Engish restaraunt asks for
> a napkin? Or when the mechanic asks him to lift his bonnet? So many
> opportunities for misunderstanding; the trick is not to dwell on it.

Thanks Gary!
It seems on these situations one must use a moderate amount of care when
before judging the writings of another being we are a global community and
not restricted to the viewers on ones local region. Let's just enjoy what
Sam has pulled together and continue to encourage others to do likewise or
just keep up what they have started...

A little late but Great Newton Site Sam!
Drop me a reply privately if you can when you're free - would like to
discuss something about it in person ;D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung