Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Is there a Newton mailing list?

From: Eddie Roosenmaallen <silvermoon82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 12:56:21 EST

On 2/3/07, William Pociengel <hseldon@my.wgu.edu> wrote:
> Ok so now we have yet ANOTHER Off Topic thread begun which will live on
> for some time and it has NOTHING to do with newton technology. Should
> THIS thread not exist???? Technically NO.

While I agree this thread has turned off topic (kudos for marking it
as such), my post was not entirely - in the line after the section you
quoted, I asked specifically if anyone knows of another Newton list.

Admittedly, I was unnecessarily antagonistic in my original post, but
the question still stands: is there something along the lines of a
Newton-Announce or other low-traffic list where I can keep up-to-date
on what's happening without sifting through OT posts or setting up a
junk filter?

Thanks,