[NTLK] A Year Today

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 03:54:28 EST

Well, looking back on my newtontalk archives, today, the 13th, is a
year from when I first signed up to this list. I'm still working on
the internal USB port, having a few setbacks, but should be ready for
production shortly. I have learnt a great deal of things and wish to
thank the list for all the support, help, and friendly banter you
have provided me and countless others. We're indeed a strange mob, us
Newtonians, forever talking of poutine and bootstrapping, wireless
wizardry and bluetooth bungles. I sit sipping my Guinness and tipping
my hat off to a wonderful year full of knowledge. Now, for some
statistics:
February 06 (13-28) = 340 emails
March 06 = 779 emails
April 06 = 600 emails
May 06 = 491 emails
June 06 = 531 emails
July 06 = 435 emails
August 06 = 1016 emails
September 06 = 879 emails
October 06 = 854 emails
November 06 = 346 emails
December 06 = 555 emails
January 07 = 862 emails
February 07 (1-13) = 376 emails

We can definitely see when people leave for holidays, hehe. Hope I've
helped as many people as have helped me. Peace for the coming years.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard