Re: [NTLK] Holidays 2007? Paging Victor

From: Alan <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 05:37:38 EST

Hi everyone.
My ears perked up when I saw this because I recently created an Excel
spreadsheet that figures out (American) holidays and workdays. I
figured that my new-found familiarity with holidays should allow me to
create perpetual holidays using recurring Dates events on my Newton.
The only limitation (compared to my spreadsheet, anyway) is that it
doesn't show the observance of a Saturday/Sunday holiday on
Friday/Monday. Other than that, though, it works fine.