Re: [NTLK] 2100 Calendar dead 48022 error loosing faith

From: Thomas Dean <tedean_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 23:24:24 EST

> On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Dan wrote:

> The only other question I have is what did you do right
> before this? Was it fine till you last synced then this problem came
> about? Or was it fine after the last sync but a day or so later this
> developed?

It was fine when I switched it off and then, poof, calendar quit
working the next time I turned it on. When I reset, I get 48022 about
3 times.

I used NCX to back up a month ago and now I cannot get it to work. I
start NCX and establish a connection. Initiating a backup or restore
from the Mac and NCX hangs. The Newt keeps it normal NCX menu.

Starting NCX backup from the Newt, it communicates with the Mac, then
I get the 48022.

Can you direct me to SMB?

Do you guys think I should just reformat my 2100?

On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:55 PM, Rene Raggl wrote:

> I strongly advise to keep your Newton, even if you want to give one
> of the other platforms a try.

Yes, I have 2 other Newt 2000s upgraded to 2100s and an old 130. I
have tried the WinCE types and tossed them all.
I have most of my info on a card, and I sync'ed (scary) to get my
cards transferred over (600+) to one of the other Newts

Maybe the iPhone will be a choice with the Newt keeping the notes!

Thanks,
Thomas Dean