Re: [NTLK] OT, multiple mail accounts

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 18:38:39 EST

John

I should mention that I was having some issues with my AIM account. I
had set it up numerous times, deleting it altogether twice. I had
tried to tinker with it a few times after it had already been created
and although I checked and rechecked, it wasn't until I deleted it
again only to rebuild it carefully a 3rd time that it worked.

If you continue to have issues and are certain that what you are
doing is correct. Simply delete the email account and create it anew
paying careful attention to what you add.

I went here for my aim account help.

If in doubt, you should find similar pages to this one, http://
about.aol.com/faq/openmailaccess#MacOSX, for the accounts you are
having trouble with.

Hope this helps.

Alex