[NTLK] [FS] MP100 - Clearing Stock

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 17:14:23 EST

[NTLK] [FS] MP100 - Clearing Stock
Hi, I have a pair of good to very good condition MP100's I'd like to sell to
a loving home.
They will include the Battery Cover, Stylus and a 7W AC Adapter.
Just what is listed above. Everything is tested and working.

Please contact me if you're interested.
I need to clear out some stuff and please ask for anything else you might be
interested in addition.
If you purchase one of these MP100's I will try to accommodate your
additional request(s) at a fair price.
I'm not listing anything because it will be first come first serve...
There should be a few things of interested to someone out there, but you've
got you ask to find out...

I should be posting additional items in the near future and hopefully
someone on list will be interested.
Be mindful that I'm clean house for the wife and at the same time raising
funds for an anniversary present.
So it's going to a good cause! :D

Enjoy!

--