[NTLK] An important day today (Hey Tony!)

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 17:15:11 EST

Hello Tony:

Thanks for sending the family pics! I'll find a couple of ours to send back in return. :O)

I may have misunderstood our earlier discussion. Did you send the files to Marty for uploading to the Newton Library Archive? Did you just send the files to me? In that case, was I supposed to get it done?

No worries. I'll try to get in touch with Marty or DJ. One way or another, we'll get those files posted, so that others can benefit from them. Thanks again for your efforts! :O)

Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA