Re: [NTLK] An important day today (Hey Tony!)

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 18:21:06 EST

Hi Matt

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I did send it to Marty as well as yourself.
No feedback since though. Look forward to seeing your family photos. Always
good to put faces to names.

Although the files are meant to be for the PC, they came to me as an apple .IMG
file. Do you have any way of extracting the files from an apple .IMG file and
putting them into a PC zip file?

Hope you and yours are all well

Cheers

Tony

[snip]
I may have misunderstood our earlier discussion. Did you send the files to Marty
for uploading to the Newton Library Archive? Did you just send the files to me?
In that case, was I supposed to get it done?

No worries. I'll try to get in touch with Marty or DJ. One way or another, we'll
get those files posted, so that others can benefit from them. Thanks again for
your efforts! :O)
[snip]