[NTLK] Educational Software for eMate

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 13:40:54 EST

All right, don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but I think I've found
something that's promising. Located a cache of Apple // educational software
that might be written in basic. (Yes, there is a Toddler program in the
mix.) If it is, I should be able to use NSBasic to port it all over to use
on the eMate and Newtons with keyboards. I'll keep everyone posted on my
progress.

Ralph Glatt

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/