Re: [NTLK] [OT] Carl Sagan Vindication, [FS] his DVDs

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Jan 02 2007 - 13:59:26 EST

On Jan 2, 2007, at 6:46 PM, James Grubic wrote:

> Carl Sagan is one of my personal heroes and was largely responsible
> for
> introducing many millions of people, including myself, to the
> worlds of
> Science and Nature.
>
> I fail to see how he could be called a "fraud" when he devoted his
> life
> to the pursuit of truth.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

Wikipedia is base on a Wiki. A Wiki is a system of pages that can be
edited (or at least influenced) by anyone, including yourself. Sign
up with Wikipedia and go edit the page. There may be others who are
going to undo your editing, or who will keep you from making changes,
but since Wikipedia is a public medium, it is up to you to argue your
points with the other editors.

It's in your hands.

Matthias