[NTLK] {NTLK} iPhone v. Newton 2x00

From: Douglas Starnes <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 16:23:57 EST

Of course there will be much debate about the virtue of the iPhone v. the
Newton 2100, and I would love to see the Einstein running on the iPhone in
full glory, but I am still in favor of the Newton for everything else. That
being said, the only thing I am missing is the capability to use my Newton
2100 as a phone (ideally a cell phone).
Ok, I can use a GSM card for wireless stuff to fax and to get on the net via
modem, but what is missing is the ability to just talk. I know I have
brought this up before, but with the iPhone, it just seem right to bring it
up again.