Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 18:40:28 EST

I think that before any legal consequences, you would get a ban from
NTLK.

Never read such abuse on this list before, it's a shame.

Consider that I have no respect for software industries which lock
the market asking people to pay duties,
instead I feel the maximum respect for people who spend their time
mainly to bring knowledge.
This is the case of Hiroshi, who pushed the Newton comm capabilities
to a whole new level.

Take care,

Adriano

http://notwen.com