Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: xp <xp_at_thirring.org>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 18:54:29 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adriano" <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com>
To: <newtontalk@newtontalk.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

>I think that before any legal consequences, you would get a ban from
> NTLK.
>
> Never read such abuse on this list before, it's a shame.
> > This is the case of Hiroshi, who pushed the Newton comm capabilities
> to a whole new level.
>
> Take care,
>
> Adriano

I have abused no one but a ghost. Clearly I am not the only one who feels
this way. Should the list ban me for liberating salvage, then it wouldn't be
a list worth being on in the first place. Whatever Hiroshi did in the past
is done. He has turned his back on all of us, left us to rot with
unencrypted wireless and crippled drivers. Were he here to take payments,
this debate would be non existent. Fact is, he isn't.
The driver MUST be liberated. I am willing to accept all consiquences for
doing so, legal or bannishment.
I would sacrifice myself on this list for the greater good of the Newton
community.