Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 13:11:10 EST

On 1/11/07, Martin Joseph <NT@stillnewt.org> wrote:

> Tiger runs fine on these systems, but will not install, is it needs a
> DVD drive and checks the system first. If you pre install Tiger onto
> a drive in a supported system, and then swap the drive into the
> imac, it will boot right up and run ok too.
>
> I recommend 384M of RAM as a bare minimum though, with 640 being a
> better place.

Hey Marty,

Thanks for the tip here.
Now all I need to know is if it will play nice with the Wallstreet in this
same manner.
I doubt it since it's got not USB or FireWire, unless I were to grab USB or
FireWire PC Card that was Mac Compatible...

I've got an Laptop to Desktop HD adapter so I would give this a try just for
the heck of it... Here's hoping I get it running later with OSX 10.2.8 or
10.3.x or 10.4.x - who knows... anyone crazy enough to have tried this on a
Wallstreet yet?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung