Re: [NTLK] irDa printing

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 14:44:15 EST

If you have tried the HP ir driver and it doesn't work then my guess
is that you won't be able to. I have not seen ir drivers for Canon
printers.
If your newton is network capable, have a look at the LPR Driver's
for printing through your mac.
see <http://www.kallisys.com/newton/lpr/>

With a Modem and phone line you can Fax an invoice from you Newton

Good luck

Woody