Re: [NTLK] a question regarding NOS 1.4

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 15:38:12 EST

On 1/16/07, Victor Rehorst <victor@newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Not stupid at all. DVT stands for "Development Verification Test" and
> were
> late-stage hardware prototypes.

Thank Victor for answering that one... was away from my computer...

Anyway, one other note - I named them as a DVT because Steve White indicated
that they are
"Apple Newton Dev Unit" for his Original Photos. It read through his
descriptions and after having spoken to him it was the best way to shorten
the photo set name ;-)

I do hope you enjoy the notes I placed on the main photo. Hopefully I might
be able to provide a more detailed history after Steve speaks with the owner
further.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung