Re: [NTLK] NCX: problems connecting via Ethernet

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 13:47:52 EST

A couple of thoughts

After installing new extensions it is a good idea to reset the newton .

Did you use Internet Setup to create a new setup for your card?

Is it currently selected for your current 'worksite'?

It seems that those that have ethernet routers have better success
with automatic settings than those with direct connection.
Those with direct connection seem to do better with manual setup.

Good luck

Woody