Re: [NTLK] (Slightly off-topic) Create a white list from addresses in an outlook personal folder

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 22:12:14 EST

Frank Gruendel wrote:
<snip>
I will have to get rid of the spam mail pretty soon.
<snip>

Get a free program called K9. It is the best learning Spam filter I have
ever seen. It has cut my spam by at least 90%. http://keir.net/k9.html

<snip>
Is anybody aware of a way to scan an Outlook personal folder for E-Mail
addresses and put the result either directly into a white list or save it in
a format that can be imported in an Outlook filter?
<snip>

Have you tried the export functionality of Outlook? It will export to a
number of formats including csv. I actually have a fair amount of experience
with Outlook and my son collaborated on a book about Outlook 2000 for Sybex.
So I'm pretty sure I can hook you up. Contact me off list if you wish.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/