[NTLK] Blank pages, easy access to greyscale

From: Chilton Webb <chilton_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 02:26:23 EST

Hi,

I'm looking for two things that would greatly simplify my life.

1) 'Blank' stationary. I hate these lines everywhere when I want to
draw. Can I find any stationary that is 'blank' ? I found one
stationary set awhile back, but their website wasn't online anymore,
so I couldn't buy it. Any suggestions?

2) Easy access to the greyscale colors on the Newton 2000. I have the
Works program, but I don't like all of the overhead that app places
on the screen. Is there a simpler painting program for the Newton
that features just the line and color, and gives you all of the rest
of the page as doodling space?

Thanks,
-Chilton Webb