Re: [NTLK] Blank pages, easy access to greyscale

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 21 2007 - 01:02:21 EST

On Jan 20, 2007, at 2:26 AM, Chilton Webb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for two things that would greatly simplify my life.
>
> 1) 'Blank' stationary. I hate these lines everywhere when I want to
> draw. Can I find any stationary that is 'blank' ? I found one
> stationary set awhile back, but their website wasn't online anymore,
> so I couldn't buy it. Any suggestions?
>
> 2) Easy access to the greyscale colors on the Newton 2000. I have the
> Works program, but I don't like all of the overhead that app places
> on the screen. Is there a simpler painting program for the Newton
> that features just the line and color, and gives you all of the rest
> of the page as doodling space?
>
> Thanks,
> -Chilton Webb

You can check out http://www.unna org and look through the archive.
This page <http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/stationary> has a
few different stationaries for Notes: particularly CleanNotes. The
only downside to CleanNotes I've noticed is if you ever want to
transfer them from the newton to a computer through NCU the notes
will not be copied.

I don't know about a different graphing program that allows full use
of the Newton's greyscale screen. Again I suggest looking though UNNA
and seeing if you find what you want.

Tony Morrow