Re: [NTLK] Seeking Nethopper (or other browser) expertise

From: Steve Weyer <saweyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 21 2007 - 09:12:16 EST

that is the most current public version & location.

it's likely that you (or previous Newton owner) had tried Newt's Cape
at some point, and the evaluation period (45 days) passed.

one way around this is to set your system clock back to a date
earlier than that first install, then start Newt's Cape
that would allow to evaluate it a bit longer (registered users get
access to non-expiring versions)

who says there isn't such a thing as time travel? ;-)

Steve
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/