[NTLK] Wireless Coyote

From: Ermin Mistica <erminmistica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 27 2007 - 16:26:56 EST

Hello All,
In the process of removing the last few remaining items from my
storage unit this week, Thank God!!! Am surprised to find a few
Newton goodies and some little disappointments, ie. I'm missing my
NCU Connect cables. :(

One of the things I found was a video tape from Apple called Wireless
Coyote. Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if there's a way for
me to copy it to a DVD. I don't have the equipment (not even a VCR
player anymore) or know how to do it. Does anyone know of a service
that I can hire out to or anyone here willing to do it?

I watched it a couple times years ago. It detailed wireless
capabilities I think even featuring Newtons in the video. Wish I
could play it right now!

Ermin

...and still like dust, I rise...
-Maya Angelou