Re: [NTLK] Wireless Coyote

From: Puckdropper <puckdropper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 03:23:21 EST

Where are you located? If you're around Northeast
Indiana, I'd be happy to do that for you. If you're
in another part of the world, it'd probably be best to
get someone on the same continent to do that. ;-)
(Btw, when you're dealing with different countries you
have to watch out for PAL/NTSC differences.)

Puckdropper

--- Ermin Mistica <erminmistica@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> In the process of removing the last few remaining
> items from my
> storage unit this week, Thank God!!! Am surprised to
> find a few
> Newton goodies and some little disappointments, ie.
> I'm missing my
> NCU Connect cables. :(
>
> One of the things I found was a video tape from
> Apple called Wireless
> Coyote. Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if
> there's a way for
> me to copy it to a DVD. I don't have the equipment
> (not even a VCR
> player anymore) or know how to do it. Does anyone
> know of a service
> that I can hire out to or anyone here willing to do
> it?
>
> I watched it a couple times years ago. It detailed
> wireless
> capabilities I think even featuring Newtons in the
> video. Wish I
> could play it right now!
>
> Ermin
>
> ...and still like dust, I rise...
> -Maya Angelou
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time