[NTLK] What are the news on Newton development?

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 19:29:33 EST

Hi!

As you know, it's strange, but I am a Newton user...
since last year. I was very interested on Newton
machines, and I am absolutely happy with my Newton
2000 (2100 upgraded) and my MP 120: Newton is still an
absoltelly great machine. I use it everyday and also
everyday I found any new reason to continue using it
(well, the only thing I can't do on my Newton... is to
heard MP3 through streaming :-(, I always receive 400
error).

Well, for several reasons, developments on Newton are
very quiet and for example, unna.org is on hold, so if
you want to download something new, you must first,
read in all the Newtontalk archives and then, go to
the developper, maintaner, distributor, etc...
website.

In 2005, there was a interesting post called [NTLK]
Last Year's Overview... with all the new developments
for Newton, news, etc...

What has been the real overview of 2006? Sure that
there are a lot of things that are missing among all
last year messages. I know 2006 has been something
quiet... but I want to do something for the community.
There have been new developments, apps that have been
declared freeware, apps that nobody knows how to
register (chatbuddy, wifi driver, etc, etc, etc...),
very interesting discussions, etc..

Yours,

Salva

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.