Re: [NTLK] iPhone

From: Mark Harter <willmark_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 07:24:36 EDT

John, have you actually used it???? Sounds like you haven't. I'm
sorry to say but the Multi Touch technology of the iPhone blows away
anything the Newt can offer up even handwriting recognition. Its not
even close contest for the Newt. And this from a person (me) who
still thinks the Newt is a great piece of technology. But it has been
surpassed.